The Orange County Children’s Partnership and the Orange County Board of Supervisors invite you to a FREE Community Forum on the Conditions of Children in Orange County.
Hear report highlights and data trends, learn from experts about the Featured Topic at each forum and receive a copy of the 21st Annual Report on the Conditions of Children in Orange County.
Join us on Wednesday, January 27 at 2:00 p.m. for the final forum with Supervisor Michelle Steel at the Costa Mesa Neighborhood Community Center. The featured topic is “Starting Out Healthy.”
The panel of speakers includes:
- David Nunez, MD, MPH, FAAP, Family Health Medical Director, Orange County Health Care Agency
- David C. Lagrew, Jr. MD, Chief Integration and Accountability Officer, MemorialCare Health System
- Heather Balcom, LMFT, Behavioral Health Services – Orange County Postpartum Wellness, Orange County Health Care Agency
- Vicki Lombardo, MSN, RN, Associate State Director of Program Services, March of Dimes
- Ilia Rolon, MPH, Director, Health Programs and Policy, Children and Families Commission of Orange County
Registration begins at 1:45 p.m. with the program starting promptly at 2:00 p.m.