First 5 Orange County is seeking a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) from qualified individuals and/or firms with demonstrated leadership and experience for project management, evaluation, operational support, and on-call special project services. We are looking to qualify consultants with subject matter expertise in the following areas:
- Early and Ongoing Health and Development
- Safe, Stable and Nurturing Home
- Neighborhoods that Support Young Children and Families
- Equitable Distribution of Resources
- Data Analysis, Evaluation, and Focus Groups
- Organizational Support
- Project Management
- Strategic Communications
- Contract Compliance & Audit
- Organizational and Professional Development
- Language Translation
Note: Applicants who submitted a qualified response to the prior Request for Qualifications (RFQ) on March 18, 2022, do not need to resubmit as those applicants are current and active on our list of qualified consultants. Click here to see if you are on First 5 Orange County’s current list of qualified consultants.
Update: The deadline to submit applications has been extended to 3 p.m. on March 6, 2023.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) received from applicants.