25 BIPOC-led and/or serving organizations have an opportunity to participate in the Ready to Grow Peer Learning and Coaching Cohort, a free, year-long program aimed at strengthening nonprofit leaders and their organizations.
While components of Ready to Grow will be open to all regional nonprofits, there is a significant emphasis on BIPOC-led and/or serving organizations with revenues less than $1 million.
The deadline to apply is Friday, Oct. 29.
At the end of the initiative, nonprofits who apply and are selected will:
- Identify their primary capacity needs/investment opportunities through targeted assessment
- Engage in candid discussions about sustainability challenges
- Build a sustainability plan
- Raise awareness of their mission with regional funders
- Be better connected to capacity-building resources and to their peers
- Be stronger, financially resilient small businesses in Orange County
Ready to Grow’s aim is for nonprofit leadership to be more reflective of their communities and to ensure the long-term sustainability of organizations that are critical to the region’s safety net.
Ready to Grow is a year-long initiative – running from November 2021 through October 2022 – to grow capacity in Orange County’s nonprofit sector. This initiative is made possible by the Wells FargoOpen for Business Fund, and is powered by Charitable Ventures and OneOC.